The PTA at Furzeham School are responsible for organising all of the fund raising and social events for children and parents, such as the school fairs and discos. They meet regularly to plan and help out in school. We welcome all parents and friends that would like to join us.
Any offers of help, no matter how small are gratefully accepted. Please contact the PTA via the Main Office for further information.
Lantern Making workshop - 16th and 23rd November - 3.30pm - Main Hall
Thanks you for all your support at our PTA 'Summer Fun Day' - we raised over £2500 - Fantastic!!!
We raised an amazing £365.60 on our 'Break the Rules' non- uniform day.
The Minibus is here!!
We've started off the new school year with a fantastic addition! Thanks to the hard work and support of our brilliant PTA and the wider community, our new school minibus has arrived. This will provide the pupils with great opportunities to explore the wider community and transport us to all our extra-curricular events.
Summer Fair 2018
Break the rules day
PTA events 2018-19
The PTA help by buying specific much needed items, which aren’t part of the main budget such as a picnic benches, a PA system, a playground clock and more. They also fund such things as:-
● Year 6 leavers gifts and party
● Christmas festivities such as providing crackers for the children during their Christmas lunch, party food as well as decorating the entrance hall
Regular Events organised by the Committee are:
● Christmas and Summer Fairs
● Refreshments on Sports day and parent assemblies
● Bags2School – clothing collections
● Refreshments at Christmas Productions/Carol Concert & Sports Days